Texas Lions Camp
P.O. Box 290247
Kerrville, TX 78029
Welcome to Texas Lions Camp On-line!
Children with special needs from all over the State of Texas are invited to apply to attend one of 9, one week-long sessions at the Texas Lions Camp in Kerrville, Texas. Join us in the beautiful Texas Hill Country for a week designed for fun, friendship and challenge. Now accepting applications on-line and by US Mail.
Texas Lions Camp wins $5,000 donation in Safeco Insurance® Make More Happen Contest
We couldn’t have done it without your help!
Your votes helped to make Texas Lions Camp the runner-up in the Safeco Insurance® Make More Happen Contest, which means Texas Lions Camp will receive $5,000 to further its great work in the community.
The $5,000 check from Safeco is in addition to the $3,000 donation that Safeco is giving to Texas Lions Camp on behalf of Preferred Personal Insurance Agency. You see, Preferred Personal Insurance Agency was selected this spring for a Safeco Insurance Make More Happen Award because of their support of Texas Lions Camp.
And there’s more! Because online voting in the three-week contest exceeded the goal of 25,000 votes, Safeco is contributing an additional $500 to all charities featured in the Make More Happen Contest, bringing the total to $8,500 that Texas Lions Camp will receive on behalf of Preferred Personal Insurance Agency.
We are thankful for your support in voting and cheering for us. And we are especially grateful for Preferred Personal Insurance Agency and Whitney Ashford Talbot, which has supported us through their volunteer efforts. Because Preferred Personal Insurance Agency was selected for a Safeco Insurance Make More Happen Award, we were featured in the contest and will benefit from the extra donations.
Thanks again for pushing us to one of the tops spots with your votes!
You can see all the winners and Make More Happen Award recipients at http://www.safeco.com/about-safeco/community/agent-giving/make-more-happen
Summer Schedule 2014
- Session 1 - June 8 – 14, 2014 (Ages 7-16)
- Session 2 - June 15 - 21, 2014 (Ages 7-16)
- Session 3 - June 22-28, 2014 (Ages 7-16)
- Session 4 - June 29- July 5, 2014 (Ages 7-16)
- Session 5 - July 6- July 12, 2014 * Concurrent
- Camp Neuron July 6- July 12, 2014 * Concurrent
- Session 6 - Camp David - July 13 – 19, 2014 * Concurrent
- Down syndrome - July 13 – 19, 2014 (Ages 12-16) * Concurrent
- Session 7 - Camp Discovery - July 20 – 26, 2014
Camps for Type 1 Diabetes
- Session 8 - Diabetic 1 - July 27– Aug. 2, 2014 (Ages 8-15) *
- Session 9 - Diabetic 2 - Aug 3 – Aug. 9, 2014 (Ages 8-15) *
* TLC's sessions for diabetes are now full, but you may apply to the waiting list, which is used to fill slots as they become available.
The Picinic Registration System is now live. To open an account or login, please click here.
>> Assigned Dates | Available Dates | Login
Events at TLC
(click the calendar to see details)